The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8289|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awr#|| ||Sharown|
| ||Lasharon, Sharon|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 33:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits.
- Isa 35:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.
- Isa 65:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Sharown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".