The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8337|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||##|| ||Shesh|
| ||six, sixteen + (06240), sixteen + (07657), sixteenth + (06240), sixth, threescore + (07239)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 2Sa 2:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the time that David was king in Hebron over the house of Judah was seven years and six months.
- 2Sa 5:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In Hebron he reigned over Judah seven years and six months: and in Jerusalem he reigned thirty and three years over all Israel and Judah.
- 2Sa 6:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it was so, that when they that bare the ark of the LORD had gone six paces, he sacrificed oxen and fatlings.
- 2Sa 15:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all his servants passed on beside him; and all the Cherethites, and all the Pelethites, and all the Gittites, six hundred men which came after him from Gath, passed on before the king.
- 2Sa 21:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shesh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".