The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8337|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||##|| ||Shesh|
| ||six, sixteen + (06240), sixteen + (07657), sixteenth + (06240), sixth, threescore + (07239)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 34:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At the end of seven years let ye go every man his brother an Hebrew, which hath been sold unto thee; and when he hath served thee six years, thou shalt let him go free from thee: but your fathers hearkened not unto me, neither inclined their ear.
- Jer 52:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there were ninety and six pomegranates on a side; and all the pomegranates upon the network were an hundred round about.
- Jer 52:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the three and twentieth year of Nebuchadrezzar Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive of the Jews seven hundred forty and five persons: all the persons were four thousand and six hundred.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Shesh". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".