The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8446|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwt|| ||Tuwr|
| ||explore, explored, explores, follow, guide, investigate, seek, selected, spied, spy, spying, traders|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 1:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI set my mind to seek and explore by wisdom concerning all that has been done under heaven. It is a grievous task which God has given to the sons of men to be afflicted with.
- Ec 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I explored with my mind how to stimulate my body with wine while my mind was guiding me wisely, and how to take hold of folly, untilI could see what good there is for the sons of men to do under heaven the few years of their lives.
- Ec 7:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I directed my mind to know, to investigate and to seek wisdom and an explanation, and to know the evil of folly and the foolishness of madness.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tuwr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".