The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8446|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwt|| ||Tuwr|
| ||chapmen + (0582), descry, espied, excellent, merchantmen + (0582), search, search out, seek, spy out|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ec 1:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith.
- Ec 2:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I sought in mine heart to give myself unto wine, yet acquainting mine heart with wisdom; and to lay hold on folly, tillI might see what was that good for the sons of men, which they should do under the heaven all the days of their life.
- Ec 7:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tuwr". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".