The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8450|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rwt|| ||Towr (Aramaic)|
| ||bulls, cattle|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ezr 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Whatever is needed, both young bulls, rams, and lambs for a burnt offering to the God of heaven, and wheat, salt, wine and anointing oil, as the priests in Jerusalem request, it is to be given to them daily without fail,
- Ezr 6:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They offered for the dedication of this temple of God 100 bulls, 200 rams, 400 lambs, and as a sin offering for all Israel 12 male goats, corresponding to the number of the tribes of Israel.
- Ezr 7:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- with this money, therefore, you shall diligently buy bulls, rams and lambs, with their grain offerings and their drink offerings and offer them on the altar of the house of your God which is in Jerusalem.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towr (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".