The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Da 9:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Neither have we obeyed the voice of the LORD our God, to walk in his laws, which he set before us by his servants the prophets.
- Da 9:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Yea, all Israel have transgressed thy law, even by departing, that they might not obey thy voice; therefore the curse is poured upon us, and the oath that is written in the law of Moses the servant of God, because we have sinned against him.
- Da 9:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As it is written in the law of Moses, all this evil is come upon us: yet made we not our prayer before the LORD our God, that we might turn from our iniquities, and understand thy truth.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".