The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 7:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Mischief shall come upon mischief, and rumour shall be upon rumour; then shall they seek a vision of the prophet; but the law shall perish from the priest, and counsel from the ancients.
- Eze 22:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, andI am profaned among them.
- Eze 43:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And if they be ashamed of all that they have done, shew them the form of the house, and the fashion thereof, and the goings out thereof, and the comings in thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and all the forms thereof, and all the laws thereof: and write it in their sight, that they may keep the whole form thereof, and all the ordinances thereof, and do them.
- Eze 43:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This is the law of the house; Upon the top of the mountain the whole limit thereof round about shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.
- Eze 44:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD said unto me, Son of man, mark well, and behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears all thatI say unto thee concerning all the ordinances of the house of the LORD, and all the laws thereof; and mark well the entering in of the house, with every going forth of the sanctuary.
- Eze 44:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".