The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| ||Law, custom, instruction, instructions, law, laws, ruling, teaching, teachings|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 3:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Jeshua the son of Jozadak and his brothers the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel and his brothers arose and built the altar of the God of Israel to offer burnt offerings on it, as it is written in the law of Moses, the man of God.
- Ezr 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This Ezra went up from Babylon, and he was a scribe skilled in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given; and the king granted him all he requested because the hand of the LORD his God was upon him.
- Ezr 7:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Ezra had set his heart to study the law of the LORD and to practice it, and to teach His statutes and ordinances in Israel.
- Ezr 10:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "So now let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives and their children, according to the counsel of my lord and of those who tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".