The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ezr 3:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then stood up Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and his brethren the priests, and Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and his brethren, and builded the altar of the God of Israel, to offer burnt offerings thereon, as it is written in the law of Moses the man of God.
- Ezr 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This Ezra went up from Babylon; and he was a ready scribe in the law of Moses, which the LORD God of Israel had given: and the king granted him all his request, according to the hand of the LORD his God upon him.
- Ezr 7:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Ezra had prepared his heart to seek the law of the LORD, and to do it, and to teach in Israel statutes and judgments.
- Ezr 10:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".