The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge,I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,I will also forget thy children.
- Ho 8:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.
- Ho 8:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have written to him the great things of my law, but they were counted as a strange thing.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".