The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8451|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwt|| ||Towrah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 11 Verses|
- Jer 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The priests said not, Where is the LORD? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit.
- Jer 6:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hear, O earth: behold,I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
- Jer 8:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.
- Jer 9:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the LORD saith, Because they have forsaken my law whichI set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein;
- Jer 16:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then shalt thou say unto them, Because your fathers have forsaken me, saith the LORD, and have walked after other gods, and have served them, and have worshipped them, and have forsaken me, and have not kept my law;
- Jer 18:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then said they, Come, and let us devise devices against Jeremiah; for the law shall not perish from the priest, nor counsel from the wise, nor the word from the prophet. Come, and let us smite him with the tongue, and let us not give heed to any of his words.
- Jer 26:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, whichI have set before you,
- Jer 31:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But this shall be the covenant thatI will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD,I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
- Jer 32:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they came in, and possessed it; but they obeyed not thy voice, neither walked in thy law; they have done nothing of all that thou commandedst them to do: therefore thou hast caused all this evil to come upon them:
- Jer 44:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They are not humbled even unto this day, neither have they feared, nor walked in my law, nor in my statutes, thatI set before you and before your fathers.
- Jer 44:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Because ye have burned incense, and because ye have sinned against the LORD, and have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, nor walked in his law, nor in his statutes, nor in his testimonies; therefore this evil is happened unto you, as at this day.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Towrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".