The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 854|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t)|| ||'eth|
| ||accompany, against, all alone, along, among, before, beside, besides, concerning, doing, has, have, help, how, including, know, near, part, possession, presence, side, together, toward, within|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 30:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now go, write it on a tablet before them And inscribe it on a scroll, That it may serve in the time to come As a witness forever.
- Isa 37:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When he heard them say concerning Tirhakah king of Cush, "He has come out to fight against you," and when he heard it he sent messengers to Hezekiah, saying,
- Isa 44:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, "I, the LORD, am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself And spreading out the earth all alone,
- Isa 45:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Woe to the one who quarrels with his Maker -- An earthenware vessel among the vessels of earth! Will the clay say to the potter, 'What are you doing ?' Or the thing you are making say, 'He has no hands '?
- Isa 66:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then you will see this, and your heart will be glad, And your bones will flourish like the new grass; And the hand of the LORD will be made known to His servants, But He will be indignant toward His enemies.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'eth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".