The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 854|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||t)|| ||'eth|
| ||accompany, against, all alone, along, among, before, beside, besides, concerning, doing, has, have, help, how, including, know, near, part, possession, presence, side, together, toward, within|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jos 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Anyone who rebels against your command and does not obey your words in all that you command him, shall be put to death; only be strong and courageous ."
- Jos 5:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now it came about when all the kings of the Amorites who were beyond the Jordan to the west, and all the kings of the Canaanites who were by the sea, heard how the LORD had dried up the waters of the Jordan before the sons of Israel until they had crossed, that their hearts melted, and there was no spirit in them any longer because of the sons of Israel.
- Jos 22:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'If, however, the land of your possession is unclean, then cross into the land of the possession of the LORD, where the LORD'S tabernacle stands, and take possession among us. Only do not rebel against the LORD, or rebel against us by building an altar for yourselves, besides the altar of the LORD our God.
- Jos 23:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- so that you will not associate with these nations, these which remain among you, or mention the name of their gods, or make anyone swear by them, or serve them, or bow down to them.
- Jos 23:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For if you ever go back and cling to the rest of these nations, these which remain among you, and intermarry with them, so that you associate with them and they with you,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for 'eth". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".