The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8555|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||(nmt|| ||Timna`|
| ||Timna, Timnah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ch 1:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The sons of Eliphaz; Teman, and Omar, Zephi, and Gatam, Kenaz, and Timna, and Amalek.
- 1Ch 1:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the sons of Lotan; Hori, and Homam: and Timna was Lotan's sister.
- 1Ch 1:51 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hadad died also. And the dukes of Edom were; duke Timnah, duke Aliah, duke Jetheth,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Timna`". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".