The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8631|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||vqt|| ||T@qeph (Aramaic)|
| ||became so proud, became strong, enforce, grew strong, grown strong|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Da 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'The tree grew large and became strong And its height reached to the sky, And it was visible to the end of the whole earth.
- Da 4:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'The tree that you saw, which became large and grew strong, whose height reached to the sky and was visible to all the earth
- Da 4:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- it is you,O king; for you have become great and grown strong, and your majesty has become great and reached to the sky and your dominion to the end of the earth.
- Da 5:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "But when his heart was lifted up and his spirit became so proud that he behaved arrogantly, he was deposed from his royal throne and his glory was taken away from him.
- Da 6:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "All the commissioners of the kingdom, the prefects and the satraps, the high officials and the governors have consulted together that the king should establish a statute and enforce an injunction that anyone who makes a petition to any god or man besides you,O king, for thirty days, shall be cast into the lions' den.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for T@qeph (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".