The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8631|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||vqt|| ||T@qeph (Aramaic)|
| ||...strong, harden, make firm|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Da 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:
- Da 4:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth;
- Da 4:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It is thou,O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.
- Da 5:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But when his heart was lifted up, and his mind hardened in pride, he was deposed from his kingly throne, and they took his glory from him:
- Da 6:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellors, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee,O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for T@qeph (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".