The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 8668|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||h(w#t|| ||T@shuw`ah|
| ||deliverance, help, salvation, victory|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Sa 11:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They said to the messengers who had come, "Thus you shall say to the men of Jabesh-gilead, 'Tomorrow, by the time the sun is hot, you will have deliverance .'" So the messengers went and told the men of Jabesh; and they were glad.
- 1Sa 11:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But Saul said, "Not a man shall be put to death this day, for today the LORD has accomplished deliverance in Israel ."
- 1Sa 19:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For he took his life in his hand and struck the Philistine, and the LORD brought about a great deliverance for all Israel; you saw it and rejoiced. Why then will you sin against innocent blood by putting David to death without a cause ?"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for T@shuw`ah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".