The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 899|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dgb|| ||Beged|
| ||apparel, cloth, clothes, clothing, garment, lap, rags, raiment, robe, very, vestures, wardrobe|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Zec 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
- Zec 3:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, andI will clothe thee with change of raiment.
- Zec 3:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.
- Zec 14:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Beged". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".