The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 995|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ayb|| ||Biyn|
| ||consider, discern, instruct, misc., perceive, prudent, regard, understand, understanding|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- 1Ch 15:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Chenaniah, chief of the Levites, was for song: he instructed about the song, because he was skilful.
- 1Ch 25:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the songs of the LORD, even all that were cunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.
- 1Ch 25:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they cast lots, ward against ward, as well the small as the great, the teacher as the scholar.
- 1Ch 27:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Also Jonathan David's uncle was a counsellor, a wise man, and a scribe: and Jehiel the son of Hachmoni was with the king's sons:
- 1Ch 28:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Biyn". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".