The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
| Strong's Number: 2174||yrmz|
|Original Word||Word Origin|
| ||yrmz|| ||from (02167);|
|Transliterated Word||Phonetic Spelling|
| ||Zimriy|| ||zim-ree'
|Parts of Speech||TWOT|
| ||N/A|| ||None|
n pr m Zimri = "my music"
- the son of Salu, a Simeonite chieftain, slain by Phinehas with the Midianitish princess Cozbi
- 5th king of the northern kingdom, murderer of the king, Elah, who reigned for 7 days before he killed himself by setting the palace on fire and was replaced by the general of the army, Omri
- one of the five sons of Zerah and grandson of Judah
- son of Jehoadah and descendant of Saul
- an obscure name mentioned in connection with 'the mingled people' in Jeremiah; may be same as 'Zimran'
| Translated Words|
| ||KJV (15) - Zimri, 15; |
NAS (15) - Zimri, 15;
| Verse Count|
| || |