The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 103|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||aà|| ||Ado|
| ||sang, singing|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 5:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the book and to break its seals; for You were slain, and purchased for God with Your blood men from every tribe and tongue and people and nation.
- Re 14:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth.
- Re 15:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they sang the song of Moses, the bond-servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, " Great and marvelous are Your works, O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations!
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Ado". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".