The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1442|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eébdomov|| ||Hebdomos|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Re 8:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When the Lamb broke the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour.
- Re 10:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- but in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, then the mystery of God is finished, as He preached to His servants the prophets.
- Re 11:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then the seventh angel sounded; and there were loud voices in heaven, saying, " The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ; and He will reign forever and ever ."
- Re 16:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air, and a loud voice came out of the temple from the throne, saying, "It is done ."
- Re 21:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- the fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, topaz; the tenth, chrysoprase; the eleventh, jacinth; the twelfth, amethyst.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hebdomos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".