The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2087|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||eÚterov|| ||Heteros|
| ||another, misc, next day, other, other thing, some|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Mt 6:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- Mt 8:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And another of his disciples said unto him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father.
- Mt 11:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
- Mt 12:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.
- Mt 15:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:
- Mt 16:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Heteros". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".