The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2296|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qauma/zw|| ||Thaumazo|
| ||admire, have in admiration, marvel, marvelled + (2258), wonder|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ac 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
- Ac 3:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when Peter saw it, he answered unto the people, Ye men of Israel, why marvel ye at this? or why look ye so earnestly on us, as though by our own power or holiness we had made this man to walk?
- Ac 4:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.
- Ac 7:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,
- Ac 13:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Behold, ye despisers, and wonder, and perish: forI work a work in your days, a work which ye shall in no wise believe, though a man declare it unto you.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thaumazo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".