The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2296|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qauma/zw|| ||Thaumazo|
| ||admire, have in admiration, marvel, marvelled + (2258), wonder|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Joh 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Marvel not thatI said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
- Joh 4:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And upon this came his disciples, and marvelled that he talked with the woman: yet no man said, What seekest thou? or, Why talkest thou with her?
- Joh 5:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.
- Joh 5:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
- Joh 7:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the Jews marvelled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?
- Joh 7:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus answered and said unto them,I have done one work, and ye all marvel.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thaumazo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".