|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qauma/zw|| ||Thaumazo|
| ||am amazed, amazed, amazement, astonished, being amazed, flattering, marvel, marveled, marveling, surprised, wonder, wondered, wondering|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Re 13:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;
- Re 17:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. WhenI saw her,I wondered greatly.
- Re 17:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the angel said to me, "Why do you wonder? I will tell you the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns.
- Re 17:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. And those who dwell on the earth, whose name has not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, will wonder when they see the beast, that he was and is not and will come.