The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2296|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qauma/zw|| ||Thaumazo|
| ||admire, have in admiration, marvel, marvelled + (2258), wonder|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Re 13:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
- Re 17:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and whenI saw her,I wondered with great admiration.
- Re 17:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
- Re 17:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Thaumazo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".