|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||iÎsxu/w|| ||Ischuo|
| ||able, am...strong enough, been able, can, can do, could, force, good, healthy, means, overpowered, prevailing, strong enough, unable|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mr 2:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick; I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners ."
- Mr 5:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- because he had often been bound with shackles and chains, and the chains had been torn apart by him and the shackles broken in pieces, and no one was strong enough to subdue him.
- Mr 9:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and whenever it seizes him, it slams him to the ground and he foams at the mouth, and grinds his teeth and stiffens out.I told Your disciples to cast it out, and they could not do it."
- Mr 14:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And He came and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "Simon, are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour?