|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||iÎsxu/w|| ||Ischuo|
| ||able, am...strong enough, been able, can, can do, could, force, good, healthy, means, overpowered, prevailing, strong enough, unable|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mt 5:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men.
- Mt 8:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two men who were demon-possessed met Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way.
- Mt 9:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when Jesus heard this, He said, "It is not those who are healthy who need a physician, but those who are sick.
- Mt 26:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And He came to the disciples and found them sleeping, and said to Peter, "So, you men could not keep watch with Me for one hour?