The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2531|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kaqwñv|| ||Kathos|
| ||according as, according to, as, as well as + (2532), even as, how, when|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- 1Jo 2:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
- 1Jo 2:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
- 1Jo 2:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
- 1Jo 3:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
- 1Jo 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
- 1Jo 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
- 1Jo 3:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
- 1Jo 3:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
- 1Jo 4:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kathos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".