The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2531|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kaqwñv|| ||Kathos|
| ||according as, according to, as, as well as + (2532), even as, how, when|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Col 1:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
- Col 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;
- Col 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
- Col 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kathos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".