The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2531|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kaqwñv|| ||Kathos|
| ||according as, according to, as, as well as + (2532), even as, how, when|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Heb 3:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Heb 4:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, AsI have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
- Heb 4:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
- Heb 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And by reason hereof he ought, as for the people, so also for himself, to offer for sins.
- Heb 5:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
- Heb 8:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.
- Heb 10:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- Heb 11:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kathos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".