The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2531|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kaqwñv|| ||Kathos|
| ||according as, according to, as, as well as + (2532), even as, how, when|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Php 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, becauseI have you in my heart; inasmuch as both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.
- Php 2:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- Php 3:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kathos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".