The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2548|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ka)keiŪnov|| ||Kakeinos|
| ||also, one, others, those, too|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Joh 6:57 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "As the living Father sent Me, andI live because of the Father, so he who eats Me, he also will live because of Me.
- Joh 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
- Joh 14:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works thatI do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; becauseI go to the Father.
- Joh 17:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me whereI am, so that they may see My glory which You have given Me, for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kakeinos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".