The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2680|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kataskeua/zw|| ||Kataskeuazo|
| ||builder, built, construction, prepare, prepared|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Heb 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For He has been counted worthy of more glory than Moses, by just so much as the builder of the house has more honor than the house.
- Heb 3:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For every house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.
- Heb 9:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For there was a tabernacle prepared, the outer one, in which were the lampstand and the table and the sacred bread; this is called the holy place.
- Heb 9:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now when these things have been so prepared, the priests are continually entering the outer tabernacle performing the divine worship,
- Heb 11:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By faith Noah, being warned by God about things not yet seen, in reverence prepared an ark for the salvation of his household, by which he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which is according to faith.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kataskeuazo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".