The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2680|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kataskeua/zw|| ||Kataskeuazo|
| ||build, make, ordain, prepare|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Heb 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this man was counted worthy of more glory than Moses, inasmuch as he who hath builded the house hath more honour than the house.
- Heb 3:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For every house is builded by some man; but he that built all things is God.
- Heb 9:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.
- Heb 9:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.
- Heb 11:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kataskeuazo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".