The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2723|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kathgoreÑw|| ||Kategoreo|
| ||accusation against, accuse, accused, accuses, accusing, bring against, charges they bring against, charges you make, make accusation, prosecute|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Lu 6:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The scribes and the Pharisees were watching Him closely to see if He healed on the Sabbath, so that they might find reason to accuse Him.
- Lu 23:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they began to accuse Him, saying, "We found this man misleading our nation and forbidding to pay taxes to Caesar, and saying that He Himself is Christ, a King ."
- Lu 23:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the chief priests and the scribes were standing there, accusing Him vehemently.
- Lu 23:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and said to them, "You brought this man to me as one who incites the people to rebellion, and behold, having examined Him before you,I have found no guilt in this man regarding the charges which you make against Him.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kategoreo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".