The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2723|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kathgoreÑw|| ||Kategoreo|
| ||accuse, object|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Lu 11:54 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.
- Lu 23:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar, saying that he himself is Christ a King.
- Lu 23:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the chief priests and scribes stood and vehemently accused him.
- Lu 23:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Said unto them, Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people: and, behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him:
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kategoreo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".