The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2788|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||kiqa/ra|| ||Kithara|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 5:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
- Re 14:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: andI heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
- Re 15:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Kithara". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".