The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2980|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lale—w|| ||Laleo|
| ||misc, preach, say, speak, talk, tell, utter|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- 2Co 2:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.
- 2Co 4:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore haveI spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
- 2Co 7:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For ifI have boasted any thing to him of you,I am not ashamed; but as we spake all things to you in truth, even so our boasting, whichI made before Titus, is found a truth.
- 2Co 11:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- That whichI speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
- 2Co 11:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
- 2Co 12:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
- 2Co 12:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.
- 2Co 13:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Laleo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".