The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 312|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)naggeÑllw|| ||Anaggello|
| ||declare, rehearse, report, show, speak, tell|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Ac 14:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they were come, and had gathered the church together, they rehearsed all that God had done with them, and how he had opened the door of faith unto the Gentiles.
- Ac 15:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they were come to Jerusalem, they were received of the church, and of the apostles and elders, and they declared all things that God had done with them.
- Ac 16:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the serjeants told these words unto the magistrates: and they feared, when they heard that they were Romans.
- Ac 19:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And many that believed came, and confessed, and shewed their deeds.
- Ac 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And howI kept back nothing that was profitable unto you, but have shewed you, and have taught you publickly, and from house to house,
- Ac 20:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Anaggello". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".