The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 312|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)naggeÑllw|| ||Anaggello|
| ||declare, rehearse, report, show, speak, tell|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Joh 4:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The woman saith unto him,I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
- Joh 5:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole.
- Joh 16:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
- Joh 16:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
- Joh 16:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore saidI , that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
- Joh 16:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- These things haveI spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, whenI shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, butI shall shew you plainly of the Father.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Anaggello". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".