The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3441|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||mo/nov|| ||Monos|
| ||alone, by (one's) self, only|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Mt 4:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
- Mt 4:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
- Mt 12:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- How he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?
- Mt 14:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.
- Mt 17:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they had lifted up their eyes, they saw no man, save Jesus only.
- Mt 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
- Mt 24:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Monos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".