The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3606|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oèqen|| ||Hothen|
| ||so, there, therefore, this, where, which|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mt 12:44 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Then it says, 'I will return to my house from whichI came '; and when it comes, it finds it unoccupied, swept, and put in order.
- Mt 14:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- so much that he promised with an oath to give her whatever she asked.
- Mt 25:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "And the one also who had received the one talent came up and said, 'Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow and gathering where you scattered no seed.
- Mt 25:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "But his master answered and said to him, 'You wicked, lazy slave, you knew thatI reap whereI did not sow and gather whereI scattered no seed.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hothen". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".