The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3606|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oèqen|| ||Hothen|
| ||from thence, from whence, whence, where, whereby, wherefore, whereupon|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mt 12:44 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then he saith, I will return into my house from whenceI came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
- Mt 14:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.
- Mt 25:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord,I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:
- Mt 25:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest thatI reap whereI sowed not, and gather whereI have not strawed:
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hothen". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".