The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3763|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ou)de—pote|| ||Oudepote|
| ||neither at any time, never, nothing at any time + (3856)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mt 7:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And then willI profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
- Mt 9:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
- Mt 21:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?
- Mt 21:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
- Mt 26:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet willI never be offended.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Oudepote". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".