|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ploute—w|| ||Plouteo|
| ||abounding in riches, become rich, become wealthy, get rich, rich|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Re 3:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- 'Because you say, "I am rich, and have become wealthy, and have need of nothing ," and you do not know that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked,
- Re 3:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I advise you to buy from Me gold refined by fire so that you may become rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself, and that the shame of your nakedness will not be revealed; and eye salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.
- Re 18:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the passion of her immorality, and the kings of the earth have committed acts of immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich by the wealth of her sensuality ."
- Re 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "The merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance because of the fear of her torment, weeping and mourning,
- Re 18:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "And they threw dust on their heads and were crying out, weeping and mourning, saying, 'Woe, woe, the great city, in which all who had ships at sea became rich by her wealth, for in one hour she has been laid waste !'