|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ploute—w|| ||Plouteo|
| ||be increased with goods, be made rich, be rich, rich, wax rich|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Re 3:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
- Re 3:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
- Re 18:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
- Re 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,
- Re 18:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.