The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4222|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||potizw|| ||Potizo|
| ||feed, give drink, give to drink, make to drink, water, watering|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mt 10:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verilyI say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
- Mt 25:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
- Mt 25:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
- Mt 25:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
- Mt 27:48 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And straightway one of them ran, and took a spunge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Potizo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".